| || |
| OrangePCi 400, 500, 600 and PCfx! Series |
|Update Description || Version |
|OrangePC Full Software Upgrade: Requires OrangePC software version 3.3.1 or older ||3.4.2 |
|OrangePC Application Only Upgrade: Requires OrangePC software version 3.4 ||3.4.2 |
- OrangePCi Shared Volumes fix for OrangePC 3.4 Easy Install CD-ROM. Select as a Floppy Disk Image and run the setup program under Windows. For additional information on accessing a floppy disk image, refer to page 49 "Select Floppy Disk Image" in the OrangePC / PCfx! User's Manual (1.0 MB)
|Known Conflicts |
- Macintosh Virtual Memory must be OFF
- Disk Cache in the Macintosh Memory Contol Panel must be set to 128k
|OrangePCi Version History |
What's new in OrangePC version 3.4.2 software?
- Fixes a hangup with certain processors at startup after the BIOS post. This problem was introduced in OrangePC version 3.3.1
- Fixes a problem that the floppy driver has had with Microsoft Office 2000.
What's new in OrangePC version 3.4.1 software?
- Support for the Power Macintosh G4 AGP series.
- Fix freeze after BIOS post in some system
- What's new in OrangePC version 3.4 software?
- Support for ATAPI Devices (Like the internal Zip drive)
- Miscellaneous keyboard fixes
- What's new in OrangePC version 3.3.1 software?
- Support for USB Printers
- Support for USB Floppy Disk Drives
- PCI expansion chassis support (configure system bridge chips for equal arbitration)
- Fix Caps Lock from locking up in DOS
- Fix rebooting with Caps Lock set, causing the keyboard to be inoperable
- Escape Key bypasses memory test
- Update BIOS for the OrangePC 600 series boards
- Update Video BIOS for the OrangePC 660
- What's new in OrangePC version 3.3 software?
- Update BIOS for 620, PCfx! and 660 series boards
- Now displays Orange Micro BIOS extension version
- MacOS 8.5 Navigational services enhancements
- Orange Micro SCSI driver support for WinNT
- Clipboard Exchange support for WinNT
- FastSwitch support for WinNT
- CD-ROM Auto Play support for WinNT
- Fixed Modem problem on slow Macs
- Input Sprockets no longer required if not using Joystick
- Fixed Caps Lock freeze problem
- Fixed crash when launching OrangePCi application if it is already running
- Fixed CD-ROM found problem in Win9x
- Fixed freeze when downloading large files on a network
- What's new in OrangePC version 3.2 software?
- Support for PCfx! Game Board
- Support for OrangePC 660
- Support for Epson StylusCOLOR 3600, 1520, 850,800, 600, Epson Stylus Photo,
- Epson Stylus Photo 700 and Epson Stylus Photo EX
- Supports internal modem
- Improved emulated serial port performance
- Supports emulated joystick
- MacOS 8.5 Support
- Whats new in OrangePC version 3.1.1?
- Improved Wave Sound Support
- Direct Sound Support
- MIDI Sound Support
- OrangePC NDIS4 Ethernet Networking with improved network performance and compatibility for Windows 95/98 and Windows NT 4.0. In addition, support for CopsTalk and PC MacLan
- Windows NT support for OrangePC 620 (no sound or emulated serial ports)
- What's new in OrangePC version 3.1 software?
- 32 bit NDIS3 Plug and Play Ethernet driver for Windows 95/98
- 32 bit Windows 95/98 Plug and Play SCSI driver automatically detects
- OrangePC enabled SCSI devices connected to the Macintosh SCSI port, like Zip, Jaz, Syquest drives, Scanners, CD-ROMs, etc
- 32-bit Windows 95/98 hard drive, floppy drive and CD-ROM drive support and
- support for long file names and audio CD-ROMs
- PC serial/parallel ports COM1, COM2, COM3, COM4, LPT1, LPT2 and LPT3: can use Mac external modem and printer ports under Windows 95/98
- Clipboard Exchange allows copy and paste of graphics and text between Macintosh and Windows 95/98 applications
- Snapshot enables OrangePC Windows 95/98 users to continuously monitor the background system environment like "Picture in Picture" on many TV sets
| © Orange Micro, Inc. 2002. All rights reserved. |